Friday, May 19, 2006

Coming Soon....

Watch this blog! Currently, it's under construction, but this site'll be pretty - with illustrations. It'll be informative - with links to the manufacturer's website. It'll be helpful - with links to other reviews. It'll be clear - with pictures of the products being reviewed. I aim to make it a good resource for people trying to find a little more practical information about a product they're considering:

Will that lovely "fresh" scent drive you batty after an hour? Will that handcream feel like you've slathered youself in bacon grease? Is that bath bomb going to be hell to clean out of the tub?

As soon as I've made this site pretty (work with me blogger!), I'll start posting my honest reviews. Keep in mind though, these reviews are the opinions of one person (or myself and a few friends), you might love something I/we hate. Read these reviews with an open mind, and try things out for yourself too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home